Wednesday, April 2, 2008

National Semifinals

For the first time ever, all four #1 seeds made the Final Four. And it has two very interesting match-ups. Roy Williams vs. his former team and pressing Memphis vs. not-so-good-against-the-press UCLA. Here are my quick thoughts on these two games.

I think Kansas needed the scare they got against Davidson. But Roy Williams will outcoach Bill Self and the Heels will outplay the Jayhawks. I don't think it will be much of a game in the end. Heels by 13.

The other game will be very entertaining. I think Memphis will try to keep the tempo up, while UCLA tries to slow it down. For some reason, I think Memphis is going to pull this out. I really thought it would be a UCLA/UNC Finals, but the fast-paced, pressing Tigers are going to win by 8.

That's all I have. Chime in with any comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice call on that UNC game...

But seriously, go Memphis!