Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Idol Night

I guess I should make my American Idol predictions. I didn't watch it as close last night as I usually do, but I don't feel I could have missed too much.

I think The Danny Boys have proved again to be the top male vocalists and Brooke and Syesha have done nothing but stay atop the female ranks.

The other five - Michael, Jason, Kristy Lee, Ramiele and Carly - I have different feelings about.

My gut feeling says that Ramiele, Jason and Kristy Lee are the bottom 3. But after Jason being in the bottom 3 last week, I think he'll get a few more votes. That leaves Carly or Michael. Carly was in the bottom 3 two weeks ago. Michael, as far as I know, has been safe every week. This show usually works on a cycle, so I wouldn't be surprised if Michael found himself in the bottom 3. Anyway, for this week I'm going with my gut. Jason will be the first of the bottom 3 sent to safety and Kristy Lee and Ramiele will sweat it out. I think it's the end of the line for Kristy Lee Cook.

UPDATE: Well, I was close... I'm okay with Ramiele (and the continual hideous outfits) going home. I'm pretty on target with the cycles. Brooke just happened to cycle on. (It may be Michael's turn next week to cycle on.)

My Idol Power Poll: 1. David Cook; 2. David Archuleta; 3. Michael Johns; 4. Brooke White; 5.Syesha Mercado; 6. Carly Smithson ; 7. Jason Castro; 8. Kristy Lee Cook


More tonight if I have time. If not, it may be a few days before I post again. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon right after school for Madison - Football Coaches Clinc - and I won't be back until Saturday. Hopefully, I'll have enough time on Saturday to post my predications -- or, maybe they'll come tonight too. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know how i know you're gay?

Anonymous said...

ahhhahaahhha