Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Idol

I've sort of gotten away from posting my American Idol thoughts, but I thought I'd make one final prediction. For those of us that watched the show last night, I think we'd agree that David Archuleta out-performed David Cook. It's clear the judges favored him (and I think we all are aware of the fact that the show producers favor Lil' David as well). So, in theory, it should be a pretty anti-climatic finale. HOWEVER, I think we're in for a surprise. I have a feeling that Rocker David is going to take the crown. At this point, I really don't think it matters who wins, they're both going to make lots of money. Unfortunately, if Rocker David wins, it's really going to limit his ability to make his own music. But that's what I think is going to happen.

We'll find out in a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Tim said...

David Archuleta will be the biggest AI bust ever.

I'd put a fortune down on David Cook to win this. He'll definitely be the one to remember 10 years from now.

In 5 years, people will be saying "David Archuleta? Who is that?" The kid sucks dick...both literally and figuratively.