Sunday, March 30, 2008

Twins

I scored some (free) tickets for tomorrow night's game, so it looks like I'll get to watch indoor baseball while it snows outside. That means I'll get to see Livan's Twins premier. I'm hoping he can do good things. I'm also very excited to see Go-Go Gomez and Delmon Young in their first game as a Twin. The Twins will start 6 or 7 players that weren't even with the team last year. (Gomez, Young, Everett, Lamb, Harris, Hernandez and possibly Monroe.) Has that ever happened before? The only Twins that return from last year opening day lineup are Mauer, Morneau and Cuddyer. I'm also excited to see Torii Hunter's premier as an Angel. Have I mentioned I'm excited?!?

Probably won't have a chance to post tomorrow.

Check out this clip of Livan kicking the ball to first: http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/2008/03/28/livan-hernandez-kicks-baseball-for-the-out-at-first-amazing-video/

No comments: