Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Idol Elimination

Wednesday Night recap:

I wasn't at all surprised when Chikezie was shown to the stools. I thought being brought out first might help him out, but it didn't. I also figured that as he was the first to head to the stools, that making him sweat it out "in danger" for the full hour was going to be the extent of it. I guess I was wrong.

I don't like Carly, but after spending last week in the Bottom 3, it was clear to me that the "Carly-Crazies" were going to be making a lot of calls to ensure her safety.

The timing of Syesha coming out made me think that she was going to be heading to the stools. And as much as I like her and hoped that I was wrong, I wasn't.

Ramiele and her hideous outfits appear to be coming back next week. (Dang!)

I was really looking forward to Kristy Lee being sent to the stools and was unpleasently surprised when she was sent to the "safe" couch. I think it had more to do with the patriotic song choice last night, then the way she sang it.

I was hoping that Jason "I should practice more" Castro was going to have to sweat it out a little more, but only spent about 20 seconds in the Bottom 3.

That left Syesha and Chikezie hoping for one spot. I'd say America got it right sending Chikezie home over Syesha, but I think there were a few others that could have very easily seen their runs end.

Going into next week, here's my American Idol Power Poll:
1. David Cook
2. Brooke White
3. David Archuleta
4. Michael Johns
5. Carly Smithson
6. Jason Castro
7. Syesha Mercado
8. Ramiele Malubay
9. Kristy Lee Cook

That's all for now... more tomorrow!

No comments: