Wednesday, March 26, 2008

NCAA picks

The field of 16 is reduced by 4 tomorrow night. I'm going to give my thoughts on each game.

West Virginia vs. Xavier
-This is the toughest game of the round for me to pick. I'm going with Xavier solely on the fact that they've beaten better teams in the last week. Xavier by 7.

Washington St. vs. North Carolina
-The Cougars will find their hands full with the Heels. Coming east to Charlotte is going to be way too much for them to handle. Hansbrough and Co. win by 14.

Western Kentucky vs. UCLA
-I don't know if the Bruins will be able to handle the trip all the way to Phoenix... except I do, and they will. Western Kentucky hasn't seen a team as good as this all year. UCLA by 13.

Louisville vs. Tennessee
-I've never been a big fan of Tennessee. I don't know if it's Chris Lofton, Bruce Pearl, or Wayne Chism's crooked headband... but I always find myself annoyed while watching them. I hope that Sosa can keep it together long enough to give the Cardinals a 6 point victory.

No comments: