Sunday, August 31, 2008

A little update...

It's been a while since I've had a chance to say much...

The football team that I help coach started off with a win. We didn't play as well as we're capable of, but the team we beat is picked to win their conference.

The Twins are hanging in there. They are getting to the end of their crazy road trip and have held their own. They are still a half game behind the White Sox, but ESPN's "playoff probability" lists them as 54 to 45 per cent favorites to win their division.

Fantasy Football (as well as the NFL season) is about to get into full swing. I just finished my 4th and final draft. I will keep both of you readers updated as my year progresses.

Cade is 8 weeks today. He's getting so big already and has slept til 6 AM two nights in a row. Marin is still goofy Marin... I'm going to miss them both when I have to go back to school on Tuesday.

I will try to post more frequently.

No comments: