Thursday, February 5, 2009

Twins Update

  • The Twins agreed to terms today with RP Matt Guerrier. They split the difference on their arbitration figures and he'll be playing this year for $1.475
  • Last week I made a comparison - on a pretty well-known blog -between the first couple of seasons of Delmon Young and the first couple of seasons of everybody's favorite Twin Kirby Puckett. Not everyone thought it was deserved - and it very well might not be - but at least it shows that there still is potential for Young to suceed.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/aarongleeman/325991758735726083/#338126

  • Check out this website (after looking at my comparision). Looks like somebody likes the way I think...
  • PS - I was a little off on my Super Bowl Prediction, huh? Oh well.

No comments: